I only have five goals
…and I think I can accomplish them! But first, a July Goals recap.
- Finished target analysis
- Ran samples on the mass spectrometer
- Conditioned and spawned oysters
- Joth agreed to be on my committee!
- Keep larvae alive
- Analyze SRM data
- Schedule first committee meeting
- Finalize proposal and plan of study
- Talk to Steven about funding after Summer 2018
And who knows? Maybe I’ll have time to do the metaanalysis when the larvae are grown and I don’t have anymore mass spectrometer data to play with. A girl can only hope.