(Now I have November and December Dwights!)
So…I guess it’s the end of the year now. Welp. Cue the cramming of work into what’s left of the quarter!
November Goals Recap:
- Turned in my milestone paperwork!
- Successfully presented at GSS and WSN
- Half-completed my DNR Proteomics paper
- Revised methods and results
- Outlined discussion
- Made good progerss on integrating many data sources for my analyses
- Finish. this. proteomics. paper.
- Identify sequencing protocol for C. virginica gonad samples
- Prepare C. virgincia samples for sequencing
- Add Disqus to my blog
Written on December 5, 2017