March Maddness is upon us.
It’s the month of NSA! For this reason, my priorities will shift towards conference preparation. I’m also going to add in dates for myself so I space out my progress (does this mean I’m getting better at realistic goal-setting??).
- PECAN Analysis
- All of my computer issues are resolved, so I can prepare all of the inputs and run PECAN. I may have to modify my run, since it’s taking Laura 12 full days to finish running all of her samples and blanks.
- Skyline Analysis
- I hope I can start on some of this before I leave town on March 14.
- Draft 1: Title, Introduction, Methods (Complete by March 10)
- Draft 2: Preliminary Results (Complete by March 14)
- Draft 3: Finalized Results, Discussion (Complete by March 23)
- DNR Paper
- Finalize Methods: March 8
- Introduction: March 10
- Preliminary Results: March 14
- Finalized Results and Discussion: March 23
- Figure out cost-splitting/reimbursement logistics for roommate
C. gigas Metaanalysis Paper
- Tabled until after NSA (April)
- Create timeline for temperature stressors and spawning: March 23
- Create timeline for target assays: March 31
- In general, be better about updating my Lab Notebook in a timely fashion
- Plan second Scientist in the Classroom visit: March 31
- Ask people to join my committee: March 31
- Write shellfish aquaculture permitting White Paper draft: March 31