Comments and Tags
I pimped out my notebook!
I finally sat down and enabled Disqus commenting for my lab notebook posts and figured out how to tag my lab notebook entries. A quick how-to on both:
- Register on Disqus
- At the top of each entry, add the text “comments: true”
- Copy and paste the following code at the end of the lab notebook entry between an
- Use the following code to count comments
<script id="dsq-count-scr" src="//the-responsible-grad-student.disqus.com/count.js" async></script>
- Add “tags: “ at the top of each lab notebook entry
- List some tags after the colon! Helps if they are lowercase. Use a space between words to differentiate between tags (ex. “DNR labwork” sets two tags: “DNR” and “labwork”). Use a hyphen for multiword tags (ex. “mass-spec,” not “mass spec”).
Yet another thing I can cross off of my to-do list.