January 2018 Goals
I guess break is over…
…and what a great break it was! I did nothing for 1.5 weeks. I kind of regret it (you’ll find out why soon), but I also really don’t. #yolo
December Goals Recap:
- Didn’t finish proteomics paper…because break
- Succesfully identified a sequencing protocol!
- Didn’t prepare samples…because Sam and I were confused about who was doing what.
- Didn’t add Disqus to my blog…because break (also I forgot I wanted to do this)
- Finish the proteomics paper by January 11! That gives me about a week to finish writing, address Steven and Emma’s comments, and look it over before I send it off for more formal edits
- Run C. virginica samples through MBD-Seq protocol
- Figure out what to do with C. virginica samples after I get them back from sequencing
- Finish C. gigas histology analyses
- Come up with plan for C. gigas MBD-Seq analyses, since that’s part of what I’m discussing at NSA
- Think about the metaanalysis again! Maybe do some concrete work on that since Pubathon will be coming up soon
Written on January 4, 2018