October 2017 Goals
September Goals Recap:
- I presented a preliminary analysis of my SRM data at PCSGA!
- The DNR paper got split into two separate papers. I added SRM methods to the oyster paper but have not updated any SRM results. The associated repository can be found here.
- Steven suggested not revising the proposal, so I didn’t
- I sent an email to schedule my first committee for the end of October/beginning of November. To prepare for my meeting, I cleaned up the project-oyster-oa repo. The repository has very clear README files and project/file descriptions!
This month is all about the DNR project!
- Figure out what happened with my technical replicates
- Revise the oyster paper introduction and methods, start writing results and discussion
- Submit a NSF GRFP proposal
- Have my committee meeting and submit milestone paperwork
- Prepare for WSN
- Low priority: Metaanalysis and Manchester
- I can start reviewing papers and writing an introduction. If there are any interesting questions I think we should tackle with the dataset, then I can consult with Steven and start analyses
- Analyze histology images
Written on October 2, 2017