May 2018 Goals
The meme has evolved
- Got feedback from Alex and Micah at the end of April!
- Didn’t finalize the repository or submit the paper because I was busy with the Manchester paper.
- I SUCESSFULLY CHANNELED MY INNER MAC AND WROTE AN ENTIRE PAPER IN 15 DAYS AND SUBMITTED IT ON TIME!
- Took a subset of my sequencing data through genome preparation, sequence alignment, and methylation extraction in
- Compiled a list of Ph.D project ideas and discussed them with Steven
- Developed an outreach activity for the SEAS 2018 Open House
- Address Alex and Micah’s feedback
- Send the draft to Steven, Emma, and Brent for final approval
- Compile my supplemental material and repository
- Submit the manuscript!
methylkitand MACAU 2.0 for differential methylation analyses
- Run a subset of samples through the pipeline for differential methylation analysis
- Start the pipeline with all samples
- Start writing methods and (maybe) results for Pubathon
- Start analyzing larval mortality data in a robust way
- Prepare larvae and adults for MBDSeq and RNA analyses
- Outline my next few chapters!
- Make a dent in the “papers to read” folder in on my computer
Written on May 2, 2018