October 2018 Goals
September Goals Recap:
- I finished addressing reviewer comments! The manuscript is almost finalized for resubmission.
- I presented my preliminary results at PCSGA!
- Worked on in
compGOand DAVID, but my methods are most likely wrong
- Didn’t make much headway writing because the gene enrichment stuff was confusing enough
- Perfected a DNA extraction protocol and posted it
- Extracted DNA from the first batch of samples
- Re-submit. That. Paper.
- Address minor reviewer comments
- Address major comments
- Try using multivariate methods to explore relationship between environmental data and protein expression data
- Upload proteomics data to online databases
- Reformat the paper repository
- Finish extracting broodstock DNA
- Identify sequencing protocol
- Prepare samples for bisulfite sequencing
methylKitto solidfy analysis parameters
- Present more solid findings to Eastern oyster methylation project group
- Update methods and results
- Fix gene enrichment methods
Written on October 1, 2018